AKG Acoustics (originally Akustische und Kino-Geräte Gesellschaft m.b.H., English: Acoustic and Cinema Equipment) is an Austrian manufacturer of microphones, headphones, wireless audio systems and related accessories for professional and consumer markets....
AKG K371 Over-Ear Oval Closed-Back Studio Headphones
Product Code: AKG-K371
|Buy 1+||$329.00||(incl. GST)|
The K371 Over-Ear Oval Closed-Back Studio Headphones from AKG are designed to strike the perfect balance between studio-quality sound, plush comfort, and a sleek, sturdy design that stands up to your mobile lifestyle. They can be used by musicians, artists, engineers, podcasters, or beat makers to reproduce natural, balanced audio on-the-go or in mixing and editing applications.
The K371s are precision-engineered to match AKG's Reference Response acoustic target to reproduce natural, balanced audio in detail. The frequency response is 5 Hz to 40 kHz. The plush, ergonomic earcups cradle your ears in comfort and once you hear the sound, you won't ever want to take them off. In addition, the K371 include a carrying pouch and a set of 3 x detachable cables: a 9.8' coiled cable, a 3.9' straight cable, and a 9.8' straight cable; also included is a 3.5mm to 1/4" adapter.
- Closed-back, oval over-ear design offers superior isolation, improved low-frequency response, and ergonomic fit
- Engineered to match AKG's reference response curve acoustic target for accurate and neutral sound
- 50mm transducers with pure OFC voice coils
- Updated sensitivity (114 dB SPL/V @ 1 kHz) and impedance (32 Ohms) for use with professional and consumer devices
- Best-in-class frequency response: 5 Hz to 40 kHz
- Calibrated headbands with slow-retention oval foam pads offer precise fit and superior comfort
- Fully foldable design for compact storage with 90 degree swivel earcups for single-ear monitoring
- Lightweight at 8.9 oz
- Robust-build quality with metal reinforcement for extra durability
- Mini-XLR connection
|Earpiece Design||Over-Ear (Circumaural), Closed-Back|
|Earpiece Connection / Wearing Style||Wired|
|Driver Size||1.97" / 50 mm|
|Impedance||32 Ohms (Passive)|
|Active Noise Cancellation||No|
|Frequency Response||5 Hz to 40 kHz|
|Audio Connector||1/8" / 3.5 mm TRS|
|Adapter (Included)||1/4" TRS|
|Connector to Earpiece||1 x Mini XLR 3-Pin|
|Cable Length||9.8' / 2.99 m
3.9' / 1.19 m
9.8' / 2.99 m
|Cable Conductor Material||Oxygen-Free Copper|
|Material of Construction||ABS|
|Weight||8.9 oz / 252.0 g|
Bulk prices are available on all items, Please login to get bulk prices. Or call 09-8375020 for a price!