Geeetech K10 3D Printer with 2004LCD
Mage 2560 Control Board
Product Code: MOD03D
Pay it in 4 payments of $123.75 with
|Buy 1+||$495.00 (incl. GST)|
K10 3D Printer are using open source 2560 control board, is reliable, cost-effective and easy-to-assemble. Running stably, it aims to provide users with quality printout and satisfactory printing experience.
Its classic blue and black color combo imparts a touch of solemnity and simplicity, which also embodies our commitment to quality products. The modularized design provides you with an easier assembly experience. This 3D printer similar to CR-10 in appearance, same function as ender 3, but price is under 500 dollars.
Important: We recommend you watch the video we have linked on the product page, it is a thorough tutorial on setting up this printer.
Keeping Prusa I3 3D printers’ gantry structure and with its build volume as 220*220*260mm³, K10 makes the best of the building platform and gives you a full view of the printing details. Its well-designed extruder greatly reduces the risk of clogging or leaking. The Bowden design of the extruder makes the printing head move lightly and stably, greatly enhancing the printing efficiency. The V-shaped wheels and rails on each axis, made from wear-resistant aluminum profile, could, in a large measure, reduce the printing noise and offer you a quiet 3D printing environment.
- Its classic blue and black color combo imparts a touch of solemnity and simplicity.
- With its build volume as 220*220*260mm³, K10 makes the best of the building platform and gives you a full view of the printing details.
- Featuring printing accuracyof0.1 mm, K10 delivers exquisite prints with delicate texture, sleek contour and stable structure.
- The V-shaped wheels and rails on each axis, made from wear-resistant aluminum profile, could, in a large measure, reduce the printing noise.
- K10 comes with OPEN SOURCE 2560 control board, providing limitless space for you to modify the firmware and tinker with your printer.
- Similar to CR-10 in appearance, same function as ender 3 and the price preferential benefit.
Printing technology: FDM
Build volume: 220*220*260 mm³
Printing accuracy: 0.1mm
Positioning precision: X/Y：0.011mm. Z： 0.0025mm
Printing speed: 180 mm/s (max)
Filament diameter: 1.75mm
Nozzle diameter: 0.4mm
Filament: ABS / PLA /flexible PLA/wood-polymer/PVA/HIPS/PETG, etc.
Max temp for hotbed: 100℃
Max temp for extruder: 250℃
Control software: Repetier-Host, Simplify 3D, Cura, Slic3r, etc.
File format: .STL, G.code
Power supply: Input: 115V/230V
Output: DC 24V, 360W
Connectivity: SD card (support stand-alone printing)
Display screen: LCD 2004
Frame: Aluminum profile
XY Rods: Wear-resistant aluminum profile
Z axis: Lead screw
Stepper Motors: 1.8°step angle with 1/16 micro-stepping
Physical Dimensions & Weight
Machine Dimension: 478 x 413 x 485mm³
Shipping box Dimension: 500 x 470 x288 mm³
Machine Net weight: 7.6kg
Machine Gross weight: 9.6 kg