Shure Incorporated is an American audio products corporation. It was founded by Sidney N. Shure in Chicago, Illinois in 1925 as a supplier of radio parts kits. The company became a consumer and professional audio-electronics manufacturer of microphones, wireless microphone systems, phonograph and...
Shure BETA58A Industry Standard Lead Vocal Mic
Product Code: SHBETA58A
Pay it in 4 payments of $84.50 with
|Buy 1+||$338.00||(incl. GST)|
The Shure Beta 58A is a handheld supercardioid dynamic microphone offering enhanced midrange and controlled proximity effect for optimal reproduction of vocals, speech, and instruments in concerts, public address, houses of worship, and live stage applications. Its dynamic capsule utilizes a neodymium magnet for high signal-to-noise levels and is shock-mounted to reduce handling noise. It requires no power source and delivers a frequency response of 50 Hz to 16 kHz with a gentle boost above 3 kHz.
The supercardioid polar pattern is maintained across the mic's frequency range, allowing it to consistently reject sound at its off-axis points and deliver high immunity to feedback. The XLR 3-pin output ensures compatibility with most microphone preamps, mixer inputs, and portable PA systems. The durable metal Beta 58A ships with a mic clip, threaded adapter, and storage bag.
- Uniform supercardioid polar pattern delivers tight directionality, high gain before feedback, and enhanced rejection of off-axis sound at points 120 degrees to the rear 0f the mic
- Advanced pneumatic shock-mounted system effectively minimizes transmission of handling noise and stand-transferred vibrations
- Neodymium magnet for high signal-to-noise output
- Hardened steel mesh grille resists wear and abuse
- Minimally impacted by varying load impedance
|Operating Principle||Pressure Gradient|
|Frequency Range||50 Hz to 16 kHz|
|Sensitivity||-51.5 dBV/Pa at 1 kHz|
|Output Connectors (Analog)||1 x XLR 3-Pin|
|Dimensions||ø: 1.97 x L: 6.3" / ø: 50 x L: 160 mm|
|Weight||9.92 oz / 281.23 g|
|Package Weight||1.37 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||10.15 x 4.95 x 3.35"|
Bulk prices are available on all items, Please login to get bulk prices. Or call 09-8375020 for a price!