Shure Incorporated is an American audio products corporation. It was founded by Sidney N. Shure in Chicago, Illinois in 1925 as a supplier of radio parts kits. The company became a consumer and professional audio-electronics manufacturer of microphones, wireless microphone systems, phonograph and...
Shure SM7B Studio Vocal Dynamic Microphone
Product Code: SHSM7B
Pay it in 4 payments of $205.00 with
|Buy 1+||$820.00||(incl. GST)|
The Model SM7B dynamic microphone has a smooth, flat, wide-range frequency response appropriate for music and speech in all professional audio applications. It features excellent shielding against electromagnetic hum generated by computer monitors, neon lights, and other electrical devices. The SM7B has been updated from earlier models with an improved bracket design that offers greater stability. In addition to its standard windscreen, it also includes the A7WS windscreen for close-talk applications.
This is the vocal mic that Bruce Swedien used to record Michael Jackson's vocals on Thriller, the best-selling album of all time.
- Flat, wide-range frequency response for exceptionally clean and natural reproduction of both music and speech
- Bass rolloff and mid-range emphasis (presence boost) controls with graphic display of response setting
- Improved rejection of electromagnetic hum, optimized for shielding against broadband interference emitted by computer monitors
- Internal air suspension shock isolation virtually eliminates mechanical noise transmission
- Highly effective pop filter eliminates need for any add-on protection against explosive breath sounds, even for close-up vocals or narration
- Now shipping with the A7WS detachable windscreen, designed to reduce plosive sounds and gives a warmer tone for close-talk vocals
- Yoke mounting with captive stand nut for easy mounting and dismounting provides precise control of microphone position
- Classic cardioid polar pattern, uniform with frequency and symmetrical about axis, to provide maximum rejection and minimum coloration of off-axis sound
- Rugged construction and excellent cartridge protection for outstanding reliability
|Operating Principle||Pressure Operated|
|On-Board Controls||High-Pass Filter, HF|
|Frequency Range||50 Hz to 20 kHz|
|Sensitivity||-59 dBV/Pa at 1 kHz|
|Output Connectors (Analog)||1 x XLR 3-Pin Male (on Mic)|
|Mounting||5/8"-27 Female (with Included Hardware)|
|Construction Material||Aluminum, Steel|
|Dimensions||ø: 2.5 x W: 0.15 x L: 7.47" / ø: 63.5 x W: 3.77 x L: 189.7 mm|
|Weight||1.69 lb / 766.57 g|
|Package Weight||2.695 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||13.3 x 7.2 x 4.9"|
Bulk prices are available on all items, Please login to get bulk prices. Or call 09-8375020 for a price!