AKG Acoustics (originally Akustische und Kino-Geräte Gesellschaft m.b.H., English: Acoustic and Cinema Equipment) is an Austrian manufacturer of microphones, headphones, wireless audio systems and related accessories for professional and consumer markets....
AKG DMS300 2.4GHZ Digital Headset Wireless System
With Discrete C111LP Presenters HeadsetProduct Code: AKGDMS300N
|Buy 1+||$1099.00||(incl. GST)|
AKG DMS300 professional digital wireless systems for performers and presenters combine signature AKG sound quality and eight channels of rock-solid, license-free 2.4GHz operation with advanced security features, extended battery life and the ultimate ease-of-use. The bodypack is instrument ready and can also be combined with a wide range of AKG headsets or clip-on mics (available separately) for singers or presenters.
Leveraging more than 70 years of AKG microphone engineering and offering 24-bit/48 kHz uncompressed audio coding, the DMS300 provides crisp, studio-quality sound with none of the interference found in analogue wireless systems. Combined with ultra-low latency, these features make the DMS300 is a joy for singers and instrumentalists. And with the signal security provided by AES 256-bit encryption, presenters can feel at ease in confidential settings.
Unrivaled fidelity, security and performance make the AKG DMS300 the ideal digital wireless solution for performing musicians, corporate and government presenters, houses of worship, fitness instructors, educators and anyone who seeks both studio-quality sound and freedom of movement onstage.
- Systems include a stationary receiver (SR300) and bodypack transmitter (PT300)
- Seamless setup and operation of up to eight simultaneous, co-existing DMS300 systems
- High-resolution front-panel LCD screen allows easy setup, monitoring and control
- Colour-coded channel identification for ease of pairing
- Authentic AKG microphone capsule and acoustic engineering
- 24-bit, 48kHz digital audio resolution
- Built-in AES 256-bit encryption
- Adaptive frequency/channel selection
- Antenna, time and frequency diversity
- Two removable front-mounted antennas
- 30-metre operating range
- System latency = 2.9 ms
- Up to 12-hour battery life using 2xAA batteries
- XLR and 1/4-inch TRS balanced audio outputs (Receiver)
- RJ12 jack to pair systems together (Receiver)
- AKG MicroMic (3-pin mini XLR) line input for instruments or optional AKG headsets or clip-on mics (Bodypack)
- Low battery indicator
- Optional rack mount kit
- Universal AC/DC power adapter
- Sleek industrial design
1 x SR300 Stationary Receiver
1 x PT300 Bodypack Transmitter
1 x Universal AC Power Adapter
1 x C111LP Condenser Omnidirectional Earset Microphone
2 x AA Batteries
Beltpack is instrument ready or can be used with optional AKG headsets or clip-on microphones.
Bulk prices are available on all items, Please login to get bulk prices. Or call 09-8375020 for a price!