DS1307 Real Time Clock RTC
64 x 8, 8Pin DIPProduct Code: CT0720
|Buy 1+||$9.50||(incl. GST)|
|Buy 10+||$8.57||(incl. GST)|
|Buy 25+||$7.65||(incl. GST)|
DS1307 Real Time Clock
RTC Clock. i2c compatible real time clock. Requires 32.768kHz watch crystal and 3v lithium cellThe DS1307 serial real-time clock (RTC) is a low-power, full binary-coded decimal (BCD) clock/calendar plus 56 bytes of NV SRAM. Address and data are transferred serially through an I2C, bidirectional bus. The clock/calendar provides seconds, minutes, hours, day, date, month, and year information. The end of the month date is automatically adjusted for months with fewer than 31 days, including corrections for leap year. The clock operates in either the 24-hour or 12-hour format with AM/PM indicator. The DS1307 has a built-in power-sense circuit that detects power failures and automatically switches to the backup supply. Timekeeping operation continues while the part operates from the backup supply.
- Real-Time Clock (RTC) Counts Seconds, Minutes, Hours, Date of the Month, Month, Day of the week, and Year with Leap-Year Compensation Valid Up to 2100
- 56-Byte, Battery-Backed, General-Purpose RAM with Unlimited Writes
- I2C Serial Interface
- Programmable Square-Wave Output Signal
- Automatic Power-Fail Detect and Switch Circuitry
- Consumes Less than 500nA in Battery-Backup Mode with Oscillator Running
- Available in 8-Pin DIP
Bulk prices are available on all items, Please login to get bulk prices. Or call 09-8375020 for a price!