Audio-Technica was established in 1962 in Tokyo, Japan by Hideo Matsushita as a phonograph cartridge manufacturer. Its first products were the AT-1 and the AT-3 MM stereo phono cartridges. Business rapidly developed and Audio-Technica expanded into other fields....
AUDIO TECHNICA: AT91 Cartridge & Styli
Product Code: N 904
|Buy 1+||$39.90||(incl. GST)|
Universal Moving Magnet Cartridge + Stylus Diamond Tip for vinyl record players.
Please note this model does not come with mounting screws.
- Replacement cartridge with stylus
- High-quality diamond tip
- Easy to install
- Robust housing for reliable, long lasting performance
- Fixing: Standard, two screws
- Tracking Pressure: 1,5 - 3 gram
- Output: 5.3mV
- Frequency range: 20-20.000Hz
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||20 x 15 x 15mm|
Bulk prices are available on all items, Please login to get bulk prices. Or call 09-8375020 for a price!